Regardless of where you live in the United States, the current state of affair in Connecticut matters to you. This is a Liberty Test and we do not yet know whether the citizens of CT will pass or fail. Is “following orders” a valid excuse for violating the U.S. Constitution? Was Lt. Vance of CTSP goaded or did we get a glimpse at his soul?
Contents of the GOODGUY Pack:
- AND MORE!
Enjoy this audio podcast? Check out Paul’s Video Podcasts!
You are a beginner once, but you should be a student for life.
Andrew Gaddis – Sponsored by SOTG:
Andrew Gaddis, son of Greg and Amy Gaddis, describes himself as an avid outdoorsman. Gaddis attends Avon High School and will be inducted into the National Honors Society on March 6th, 2014. In addition to playing in the high school marching band, Andrew participates in the Indiana High School Rodeo Association. “Rodeos are pure American spirit and showcase some of the best children in America.” explained Andrew. Student of the Gun is honored to be a part of this young man’s journey to success!
Things you should click on:
- CT State Police Gestapo Tactics?
- SOTG App on Google Play
- CT Letter Exists
- SOTG App on iTunes
- CT Threatens Prosecution of Social Media Questioning Sandy Hook
- Be the GOODGUY of the Week!
- CT wants to publish addresses of Gun Owners
- Support 4H Shooting Sports
- How, When, and What Now of a Gunfight
- Watch the Show in HD Now!
- SOTG Swag
- Win Guns and Get FREE Training
This Episode brought to you by:
- Kel-Tec Weapons – keltecweapons.com
- CrossBreed Holsters – crossbreedholsters.com
- XS Sight Systems – xssights.com
- Colt Manufacturing – colt.com
Visit our SPONSOR PAGE to say thanks!