America was Forged Into Greatness
The United States of America did not become the greatest nation on Earth because it’s path was easy and comfortable. America was forged into a powerful nation by men who in turn were forged in the heat and with the force of battle.
Professor Paul has a very personal and heartfelt message for every American combat veteran in the audience. The nation cannot afford for you to miss this episode.
During our SWAT Fuel Warrior of the Week segment, our caller has a question about dealing with bums and panhandlers. Are these men and women simply down on their luck, looking for hand, or do they present a potential hazard and danger to you and your family?
Brought to you by Silencer Shop!
Topics Covered During This Episode:
- Warrior of the Week brought to you by SWAT Fuel: Dealing with Bums and Panhandlers
- Star Spangled Banner by Madison Rising: https://youtu.be/c8C7i9kdEf8
- America was forged into greatness: Revolutionary War, War of 1812, Civil War, World War II, created hard men.
- We need hard, forged men to return this country to greatness.
- Calling on all combat forged veterans to reject victim status and embrace your role as the leaders of America.
Free "Five Strategies" Book
Use Code "SOTG2015"
Please visit www.SilencerShop.com and take a look at what they have in stock!
Get Your Student of the Gun Tattoo Here: www.lauerweaponry.com
Calling on all Combat Forged Veterans to reject victim status and embrace your role as the leaders of America.
We need hard forged men to return this country to greatness.