Cowardly Cops Abandoned Victims in Tunisia

SOTG 553 - Cowardly Cops Abandoned Victims in Tunisia

SOTG 553 – Cowardly Cops Abandoned Victims in Tunisia
(Daily Mirror)

In case your have already forgotten the Muslim Missionary slaughter on the beach in Tunisia, we have a harsh reminder that “Call 9-1-1 and wait” can be a death sentence to unarmed tax slaves. The high court in London has released its findings of the ISIS-inspired massacre of tourists and those who were supposed to keep the vacationers safe failed terribly.

Once again, we are forced to remind you that the only person responsible for your security it you. This fact has been proven time after time in the aftermath of mass slaughter.

During our SOTG Homeroom from Crossbreed Holsters, Paul will address the idea of “Off-Body” carry. Are there times when off-body carry is the most practical choice? How can you make it work?

Brought to you by Silencer Shop!

Topics Covered During This Episode:

  • Cops Failed Victims in Beach Attack – ‘Cowardly’ cops who left Brits to die in Tunisia beach massacre now back on dutystude
  • SOTG Radio Episode from April 30, 2015 – Hard Reminder: Police Have No Special Duty to Protect You
  • Diana Degette – Double Dose of Stupid (April 8, 2013) – Connecticut to Gun Owners: You Don’t Own That
  • SOTG Homeroom brought to you by Crossbreed Holsters: Off-body Carry and the Designated Shooter

Free "Five Strategies" Book

5-Strategies-Book-Sidebar-CTA

5 Strategies Book

SOTG Apparel

SOTG Apparel

Get our Apparel

Use Code "SOTG2015"

Swat Fuel

Swat Fuel

Related Videos:
Sources:

Please visit www.SilencerShop.com and take a look at what they have in stock!

Get Your Student of the Gun Tattoo Here: www.lauerweaponry.com

SOTG Radio Episode from April 30, 2015 – Hard Reminder: Police Have No Special Duty to Protect You
https://www.studentofthegunradio.com/podcast/hard-reminder-police-have-no-duty-to-protect-individuals/

Diana Degette – Double Dose of Stupid (April 8, 2013) – Connecticut to Gun Owners: You Don’t Own That
https://www.studentofthegunradio.com/podcast/connecticut-to-gun-owners-you-dont-own-that/

From www.mirror.co.uk:

The “cowardly” cops who left British tourists to die at the hands of a gun-toting extremist are back on duty in Tunisia.

Six security guards have been charged over their lack of response to the Sousse beach attack but the police team who failed to halt the sunshine slaughter are mainly back at work.

Sofian Sliti, a spokesman for Tunisia’s counter-terrorism team, said the guards had been charged with failing to help people in danger after refusing to intervene when Seifeddine Rezgui stormed the Imperial Marhaba hotel in June 2015.

All six remain free pending investigation, while another 14 people have been arrested and a dozen others are also under investigation nearly two years on, he said.

The case has been sent to Tunisia’s criminal court but no hearing date has yet been set.

But, it has been revealed, at least five of those blasted over the bungled response are still working in Sousse – and assigned to protecting tourists.

They are among the unit that “deliberately delayed” its arrival at the hotel, leaving tourists at Rezgui’s mercy.

Judge Nicholas Loraine-Smith, coroner at inquests into the 30 British deaths, labelled the response “at best, shambolic, and at worst, cowardly”.

But, it has been revealed, at least five of those blasted over the bungled response are still working in Sousse – and assigned to protecting tourists.

They are among the unit that “deliberately delayed” its arrival at the hotel, leaving tourists at Rezgui’s mercy.

Judge Nicholas Loraine-Smith, coroner at inquests into the 30 British deaths, labelled the response “at best, shambolic, and at worst, cowardly”.

The inquests at the Royal Courts of Justice heard a ‘Tourist Police’ patrol were armed and just two minutes away from the Imperial Marhaba when Rezgui began his rampage.

But they fled in the other direction, heading to a local police station to “look for more weapons”. They eventually arrived at the scene 30 minutes later and their commanding officer failed to fire a single shot.

Another guard fainted in terror while his colleague stripped off his uniform to blend in with fleeing holidaymakers rather than face Rezgui.

The ISIS radical, 23, opened fire with a Kalashnikov and threw grenades as he stalked the grounds, executing 38 holidaymakers.

He was eventually cornered by members of the National Guard and killed in a nearby alleyway, 45 minutes after the attack began.

The inquests heard that a quicker response from the police would have saved lives.

Families of the dead and injured are now set to sue tour operator TUI for £10m.

They accuse the German-owned company of downplaying the terror threat in Tunisia when selling their package holidays and not taking resort security seriously enough.

The Imperial Marhaba is set to reopen its doors next month for the first time since the tragedy, under a new name.