Professor Paul discusses his weekend project. Here’s a hint, it had to do with an AK rifle. During our Quiet Time segment from SilencerShop.com, Paul will consider taking your rifle for a walk, with a gun muffler in place.
Today’s Homework: Leave a review on our facebook page: www.facebook.com/studentofthegun
Topics Covered During This Episode:
- Weekend project: MagPul Zhukov furniture on RAS47
- We are closing enrollment to New Grad Program Members on 9-1-17. Signup here >> www.studentofthegunradio.com
- Quiet Time brought to you by Silencer Shop: Taking your rifle and #GunMuffler for a walk
- Leadership from Patriot Fire Team Manual www.studentofthegungear.com
- Gun Range Ends Ladies’ Night After Man Threatens Legal Action for Discrimination www.breitbart.com
FEATURING: SilencerShop, Madison Rising, Jarrad Markel, SOTG University
PARTNERS: Brownells Inc, Froglube, Crossbreed Holsters, Century Arms, SWAT Fuel, DuraCoat Firearm Finishes, Silencer Shop
FIND US ON: iHeart Radio, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon, GunDistrict, iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play, YouTube, Full 30, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, tumblr
The Riverside Magnum Range just dropped its weekly ladies’ night after receiving a letter in which a man threatened legal action for discrimination.
Riverside Magnum Range is located in Riverside, California.
According to CBS Los Angles, the ladies’ night allowed women to come to the range and shoot without paying a range fee. Men could come on ladies’ night too, but they had to pay. Gregory Rolando complained that the policy was discriminatory and sent a letter citing the possibility of lawsuit.
Rolando’s letter says in part, “Promotions such as those mentioned above constitute civil rights violations under the California Unruh Civil Rights Act and entitle the individual subject to discrimination to statutory damages.”
Jason Gouvea had been taking his daughter to shoot on ladies’ night, and explained his frustration after hearing it ended over Rolando’s letter. He said, “Maybe this guy doesn’t have mother or a sister or a daughter, I don’t know.”